Monday, May 4, 2009

The Mac is Back

Oh Blahgs...

It has been awhile since I have done this... probably because I haven't been to any good concerts... until now that is...

Oh.My.Gosh. Fleetwood Mac was a-mazing! I can't even begin to describe how fantastic it was... Stevie Nicks is the epitome of cool. The whole time I was just thinking "I can't believe I am in the same room with Stevie Nicks." I just think she is such a free spirit that it makes her 10 times cooler. She doesn't even care that she is swaying around on the stage like Nell (you know.. that Jodie Foster movie... that's right).

As we were sitting there watching the concert Kyle said he'd be right back and came back with this for me:



I was so excited... it involves four of my favorite things: Penguins, top hats, Fleetwood Mac, and totes in general.... I love it so much!

On another note... we booked our trip to Vegas for Whitney's wedding! We leave August 29th and are staying at the Bellagio... because that's how we roll.

Next up concert? Sugarland!

No comments:

Post a Comment