One thing most people don't know about me is that I am a sleep walker. I am also a sleep talker, I kick in my sleep, and I am just all around crazy when it comes to sleeping.
Last night apparently I had one of my more productive sleep walking sessions. I call it productive because I definitely get a lot of stuff I've been meaning to do done.
1. I took off all the couch cushions and put them in bed with me... because why wouldn't I want 4 overstuffed cushions crowding up the bed?
2. I put the remote on the top stair of the staircase... because I'm sure I knew how easy that would be to find later.
3. I woke up with an unopened Hi-C juice box in my hand.... even sleepy Kacee knows she is thirsty in the morning.
4. I put my pants over the shower rod in the bathroom... who needs pants anyway I ask you?!
5. I put all of my bed's throw pillows inside my closet... because it was really easy to jump over a thousand pillows to get to my clothes this morning.
Anyway... usually my sleepwalking nights are not this productive, but last night's definitely was. Usually I just wake myself up opening a door or turning on the tv, but I guess I had a lot on my agenda for last night... It reminded me a lot of this:
I hope mine was that funny....