Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Name is Kacee... and I am a Britney-holic

Yes... I am 27 years old and I went to a Britney Spears concert, but OH.MY.GOSH.  It was unreal, people keep saying "but she doesn't even sing live."  Well, HELL NO she doesn't sing live... who could while they were being thrown in the air and dancing their butts off.  Britney doesn't pretend to be an artist.  She's an entertainer.

I am not sure why I love her so much... usually pop music isn't really my thing, but Britney has always been on the top of the list.  When she started singing "Baby One More Time" I was immediately taken back to high school with my friends belting it out in my car.  If you get bored and want to see the amazing opening to the concert just watch this video...




It was very Cirque de Soleil with Britney in the middle of all of it... I would go see it a million more times if I could.

Next up:

FLEETWOOD MAC

Holy cow I love concert season... No, I probably won't ever blog about anything else....

2 comments:

  1. SHE'S AN ARTIST!

    You are suppose to send me a link to the Perez video. I am waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Brittney fan, but it does look like a pretty cool show. Did you hear about U2 coming to Norman?

    ReplyDelete